Fall is the best time to plant your grass. You can follow these steps to get a start on your lawn this year
1. Put together a plan for when you want to seed your lawn. We recommend you start prepping your lawn toward the end of September to see in early October.
2. Cleanup the yard and add nutrients to make healthy soil.
3. Water the lawn thoroughly for a couple weeks and breakup the soil over the next following weeks until you seed.
4. Add a thin layer of compost and mix up the soil
5. You can follow our guide to seeding your lawn once it’s prepped. – http://www.grasscarebatonrouge.com/howtoseedlawnproperly/